es we miss the ti

ylq

es we miss the ti

ylq
Snow is flying, and your breath remains in the old house. Think of the winter of four years ago, and it was a year of snow and white, but you are not around. People are returning to the old house of blue brick and tile. Some things seem to wake up from their long sleep, shocking my heart, and even letting me Forget the wetness of the cheeks. The familiar picture makes those elapsed times suddenly come to life, beating 1. The sun is overwhelming in the spring. Two cucumbers are drowsy and cute, and a few peppers are also covered with red, green and green fruits. Two chickens were walking, I stomped in the direction of the chickens to scare them, and the two chickens fluttered and fled. You came with a smile and greeted me for a nap. You always squint in the sun with me on the rope bed under the eaves, sometimes teach me to twist the password, sometimes tell people who I have n��t seen, what happened in this old house, slowly tell me with interest. . You say, "Wildlife is a beautiful word. Only nature Parliament Cigarettes, freedom, and time can shape it." When listening to a story, it seems that it is always spring Newport Cigarettes Coupons, warm, and the mind is a little drowsy. Let the sun shine freely. Just fell asleep 2. You are like a heavy rain, wet my eyes summer, spent in the rain and rain. In the corner of the old house, there is a standing yellow oily paper. On each rainy road, there are always you and a butter paper umbrella. You always lean yellow towards me and then towards me. And your shoulders are always wet. 3. Qiu �� Zhan �� Li Li has no irritable words, no sad tears. I looked at you from a few meters away from the window, my thin figure, my shirt fluttering in the wind, and my silvery silk like a reed. But the most distressing is that gaze, full of helplessness and perseverance. They all said that silence is the biggest cry of a person, but we are all struggling. You took away my thoughts but did not say that it was snowing. You went far away. I went back to the old house. The old house was never packed with so many people. I looked at every stranger, thinking, are these the people you described in the warm spring day? Thinking about it this way, I'm not so nervous. Grandma was staring at your black and white photo on the desk case, and her cloudy eyes were full of sadness and sadness. We are all complaining, why do we ruthlessly leave us in this rough world? Many people in the room were choking, but you smiled quietly in black and white photos, how ruthless and cruel. In the noisy old house, the incandescent lamp above his head occasionally beat, and all the sad sounds were replaced by silence. I even heard the ticking sound of the clock walking. At this moment, my uncle heard your voice, hoarse and deep, as if you were right in my ear now, as long and gentle as your story in spring day, your voice told me "Be strong". I seemed to be crying, but after hearing your voice, I suddenly realized that you were always by my side, always telling me: Be strong! It's like I'm by your side. Just as the hearts of two people are close, the distance is not terrible. It's been four years since we left! Sometimes we miss the time we used to be together, but suddenly you turn away, in fact, you haven't gone far. You have always been by my side, feeling my joy and sorrow, and taught me the courage to face the uneasy strength and release me from the pressure of loneliness. You are the one I hide in my heart, never mention it, never forget. Thank you for your company and our interdependence. This is also a strong backing for my continuous advancement in my life Marlboro Cigarettes. The story is too long and too long to talk and stop, so put it in the memory of the future, that is the most beautiful silent mind in this article to miss the deceased grandfather.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Cigarettes